Pasta is a staple food used mainly in Italian Cuisine. There are different varieties of pasta available such as sheets, strips, long strands, cylinders and many other local varieties. There are different names for the pasta depending upon the shapes such as Lasagne, Spaghetti, Macaroni, Ravioli, Penne, Fusilli, Farfalle.
White sauce pasta is a perfect blend of aromatic flavour and creamy cheesy pasta and a favourite dish of every kid. This is a very easy pasta recipe which we can prepare without much effort. This can be easily prepared at home with some simple ingredients which are always available. This can be served at any time in a day as it is simple as well as exotic. If you have someone who likes cheesy and creamy pasta, just garnish this white sauce pasta with some grated cheese.
If you are looking for a healthier version, use whole wheat pasta, use corn flour as alternative to maida and just avoid the cheese and add more vegetables in order to make it suitable for your diet.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Boil ¾ portion of water in a vessel.
- Add 1 Ts salt and 1 Ts oil.
- Add 1 cup whole wheat pasta.
- Check with a fork by cutting the pasta to know it is cooked or not. We can cut easily only when it is cooked well.
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add 1 ½ up mixed colour capsicum and ½ Ts salt and saute well in high flame.
- Add ½ cup boiled corn, ½ cup carrot and saute over high flame. Do not overcook the vegetables. Set aside.
- Add 2 Tbs butter in a pan. Add 1 ½ Tbs all-purpose flour and combine well till it is combined well with butter.
- Pour ½ L milk little by little by continuously stirring so that no lumps are formed inside.
- Add ½ Ts salt and combine well.
- Add 2 cubes of cheese and mix well till it melts.
- Add cooked vegetables and mix well.
- Add cooked pasta.
- Add ¼ Ts pepper powder, 3 pinch oregano, 3 pinch chilli flakes and combine well.
- White sauce pasta is ready. Serve hot.