Vegetable Fried Rice is one of the simple and delicious dish packed with veg and vitamins, which is very easy to cook. This is a perfect dish for every rice lovers. Even you can cook Fried Rice with your leftover rice.
Let’s see a how to make a quick fried rice like you get at your favorite restaurant. After watching this video you’ll be cooking fried rice in your kitchen like a pro!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Soak 2 cup basmati rice in water for 10-15 minutes.
- Boil 8 cup water in a vessel. Add 1 Tbs oil and 1 ½ Ts salt.
- Add the soaked and washed rice. Cook for 10- 12 minutes.
- Make sure that the rice is cooked only 80%. Do not overcook.
- Strain and set aside. Let it cool completely.
- Heat 2 Tbs oil in a pan. Add 3 Tbs spring onion bulbs and saute well.
- Add 4 cloves garlic chopped and saute till it turns aromatic.
- Add chopped carrots, chopped beans, chopped cabbage, chopped capsicum and mix well over high flame.
- Add 3 Tbs green peas and saute well.
- Add 2 green chillies and combine well.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add 2 Tbs soya sauce and 1 Tbs vinegar and mix well.
- Add the cooked rice and combine everything gently.
- Add 1 Tbs pepper powder and mix well.
- Finally garnish with some spring onion. Serve hot.