Hakka Noodles popular Indo-Chinese food which is quick and easy to make and can be perfect as a snack or main course. This video explains how to make restaurant style Hakka Noodles at home.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Take half portion of water in a vessel and bring it boil.
- Add 1 Ts of salt and 1 Tbs oil.
- Add hakka noodles in it and stir occasionally.
- cook the noodles till it is done 90%. Do not overcook.
- Strain the noodles and rinse with cold water to stop further cooking.
- Heat 3 Tbs oil in a pan and add 1 Tbs garlic, 6 Tbs Spring onion and saute well.
- Add 1 cup cabbage,1/2 cup carrot, mixed colour capsicum along with 1 Ts salt and mix well. Cook everything over high flame.
- Add cooked noodles and add more salt if needed. Combine well.
- Add ½ Ts pepper powder, 1 Tbs Soya sauce and 1 Tbs chilli sauce. Combine well.
- Add some spring onion along with 1 Ts Vinegar and saute for 3-5 minutes over high flame.