Tomato Soup is made with tomato as the primary ingredients. Addition of a very less quantity of carrots makes the soup perfect as a restaurant style tomato soup.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Heat 1 tea spoon of butter in a pan. Add Bay leaf and Star Anise in order to get a nice aroma.
- Now add chopped onion and garlic clove to that and saute for a minute or two until the onion become translucent.
- Now add the carrot and tomatoes. Add salt and saute for a minute.
- Add ½ cup of water and allow it to boil. Cover with a lid and boil for 5-7 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and cool it completely.
- Now blend it in to fine paste. Sieve in order to get a fie puree.
- Add ½ more glass of water and boil it for a minute until we get the required consistency.
- Add sugar,salt and pepper powder. Finally add fresh cream and switch off the flame.
- Restaurant style Tomato Soup is ready to serve.