Easy healthy creamy soup made with sweetcorn kernels and some seasonal vegetables. It can be served as a great starter as well as an appetizer on parties and it is so easy to make at our own kitchen with easily available ingredients.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Add ½ cup sweet corn with ½ cup water and grind it into a fine paste. Set aside.
- Add 2 tbs butter in a pan.
- Add chopped garlic and saute well.
- Add beans, carrot, green peas and sweet corn and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add spring onion and saute for a minute.
- Add the sweet corn paste and mix well.
- Add 1 cup water and mix very well. Add more water if required.
- Add enough salt and mix well.
- Add corn flour mix (2 Tbs corn flour mixed with 4 Tbs water) and combine well.
- Soup starts thickening.
- Add 1 Tbs vinegar and mix well.
- Add ¾ Ts pepper powder or adjust according to your spice level.
- Finally garnish with some spring onion.