Sesame Jaggery ball is a healthy, nutty, chewy and delicious snack to delight. This South Indian recipe is truly delicious and is prepared with dry roasted sesame seeds, jaggery powder, water, and ghee.
This snack has many health benefits in it and very easy make.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Heat jaggery with water in a pan. Switch off the flame when it is fully melted. Sieve it in order to remove impurities. Set aside.
- Roast the black and white sesame seeds together. It begins to crackle and become aromatic. Switch off and set aside.
- Heat 1 table spoon ghee in a pan. Pour the jaggery liquid and mix well. When the liquid thickens, add the roasted sesame seeds and cardamom powder and mix well. Mix for a minute or two.
- Transfer the mix to plate and slightly cool down.
- Now make small balls from the medium hot mix.
- Store it in an air tight container. Healthy Sesame Balls ready