Rice flour dumplings (Ammini kozhukkatta) are steamed mini rice balls seasoned with spices and shredded coconut. This will be perfect choice kids as well as elder ones. This can be served as a breakfast dish as well as an evening snack. This is a healthy recipe since we are steaming the rice balls.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Cut ¼ portion of apple, cut it into small pieces and blend well. Pour it into a pan.
- Take 5-6 grapes and cut it into small pieces
- Take the remaining grapes and blend well without adding water. Pour it in the same pan.
- Switch on the flame and mix it well for 2 minutes on a medium flame.
- Now add honey and combine well. Boil for 3-5 min.
- Add lemon juice.
- Add the grapes pieces and mash well with the spatula.
- When the jam gets thicker, check for consistency by pouring it on a plate and tilting. It must be in a non-flowing consistency.
- Bottle it when it is slightly cool down.
- Do not close the lid when it is completely cool down.
- Refrigerate and can be use up to 6 months.