Rava potato fingers are easy to make potato fingers which we can ready with in 15-20 minutes since all the ingredients easily accessible in everyone’s home.
These yummy snacks are prepared mainly with boiled potatoes and semolina i.e. rava.
It is very apt for perfect party starter and once tasted it will the favourite of not only kids but also adults. Serve it hot with your favourite dips and enjoy your day.
Relish these yummy fingers with hot cup of tea or coffee.
So let’s see how to make homemade Rava Potato Fingers.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Cut ¼ portion of apple, cut it into small pieces and blend well. Pour it into a pan.
- Take 5-6 grapes and cut it into small pieces
- Take the remaining grapes and blend well without adding water. Pour it in the same pan.
- Switch on the flame and mix it well for 2 minutes on a medium flame.
- Now add honey and combine well. Boil for 3-5 min.
- Add lemon juice.
- Add the grapes pieces and mash well with the spatula.
- When the jam gets thicker, check for consistency by pouring it on a plate and tilting. It must be in a non-flowing consistency.
- Bottle it when it is slightly cool down.
- Do not close the lid when it is completely cool down.
- Refrigerate and can be use up to 6 months.