Chicken Soup is easy to cook, tasty and good for health. It’s a good starter as well as an appetizer too. Hot and Sour Chicken Soup is very easy to make and takes less than 45 mins for the entire process. Addition of black pepper and vinegar makes it hot and sour. Make sure that you add vinegar during the end stage so that it doesn’t evaporate.
This video explains how to make Hot and Sour Chicken Soup that you get from your favourite restaurant. Once you try it, you’ll love this for sure. It’s too much better than dine out. Let’s see the process.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Pour 6 cups water in a pan.
- Add chicken, 1 medium carrot diced,1 onion chopped,3/4 cup carrot, 1 Ts pepper powder and 1 Ts salt. Stir well.
- Cover and cook over medium flame for 20 minutes.
- Stock is ready now. Sieve it and store the chicken stock for future.
- Take out the chicken pieces and remove the bones cut it into smaller pieces and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbs butter in a pan.
- Add 1 Ta ginger garlic paste and saute well.
- Add 2 green chillies, 3 Tbs spring onion and saute well.
- Add ½ cup cabbage, ½ carrot, ½ cup capsicum and saute for 1 minute over high flame.
- Add the shredded chicken which was kept aside and combine well.
- Pour the prepared chicken stock.
- Add 2 Tbs corn flour in a bowl with some water and make it in to a medium thick paste.
- Pour this mix in the soup and combine well.
- Add 2 Tbs soya sauce, 1 Tbs vinegar and stir well.
- Beat 1 egg very well and add it in to the soup little by little to form egg strands.
- Garnish with some spring onion and coriander leaves(optional).
- Serve hot.