Egg Crepe Rolls / Crepe Egg Rolls Easy and tasty egg roll recipe which can be prepared very quick and can be packed up for kids for their lunch box.
Very healthy recipe using wheat flour instead of all purpose flour and is quite filling too for kids. Kids will surely love this recipe since it contain cheese and egg filling. Let’s see how to make it.
Directions0/0 steps made
- In a mixing bowl, add 1 egg, 1 cup milk, ¼ Ts salt and mix well.
- Add ¾ cup wheat flour, ¼ Ts baking powder and beat well till it is combined well.
- Beat well till combined.
- Mix well to make it lump free.
- In another bowl, add 2 eggs, ¼ Ts salt, ¼ Ts chat masala, 1 onion chopped, 1 tomato chopped, 1 green chilli chopped and mix well.
- Brush some ghee over the pan.
- Pour batter and tilt the pan slightly to spread the batter.
- Cook for 2 minutes over medium flame.
- Now pour and spread the egg mix over that.
- Cook for 3 minutes over medium flame.
- Flip and cook for 2 minutes.
- Again, flip and spread the shredded cheese.
- Cover and cook for 1 minute.
- Transfer to a plate and roll it when it is hot.