Bread pocket is a quick and easy tea time snack with a crispy crunchy outer part and yummy spongy stuffing inside. The stuffing can be made of your choice. For a healthier version you can use brown bread also.
Anyway these crispy rolls will be a perfect pick for kids as well as adults..
Directions0/0 steps made
- Cut ¼ portion of apple, cut it into small pieces and blend well. Pour it into a pan.
- Take 5-6 grapes and cut it into small pieces
- Take the remaining grapes and blend well without adding water. Pour it in the same pan.
- Switch on the flame and mix it well for 2 minutes on a medium flame.
- Now add honey and combine well. Boil for 3-5 min.
- Add lemon juice.
- Add the grapes pieces and mash well with the spatula.
- When the jam gets thicker, check for consistency by pouring it on a plate and tilting. It must be in a non-flowing consistency.
- Bottle it when it is slightly cool down.
- Do not close the lid when it is completely cool down.
- Refrigerate and can be use up to 6 months.