Coriander rice is a quick and easy lunch box recipe for lazy weekday mornings. We can make this dish ready in 10 minutes if we have the cooked rice ready with us. It is considered to be so healthy since we are using fresh coriander.
Let’s see the making process.
Directions0/0 steps made
- In a mixer grinder, add 2 bunch of coriander leaves, 2 green chillies and 1inch ginger piece and blend it into a fine paste.
- Heat 3 Tbs oil in a pan. Splutter mustard seeds, urad dal and chana dal and saute till the dals turn golden brown.
- Add 3 Tbs peanuts and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add some green chillies and saute well.
- Add 1 medium onion sliced and saute till it turns golden colour.
- Add the coriander paste and saute till the raw smell goes.
- Add salt to taste and mix well.
- Add cooked rice. Do not overcook the rice. It shouldn’t stick each other. Mix well.
- Add juice of 1 lemon and mix well.