Coconut Wheat Flour Cookies Cookies are always everyone’s favourite. There is nothing more to say if it is homemade.
We are using wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour to make our cookies healthier. These are so crunchy on outside and soft, chewy and buttery on the inside.
Relish these yummy cookies with hot cup of tea or coffee. So let’s see how to make homemade Egg less Coconut Cookies.
Directions0/0 steps made
- In a mixing bowl, add 100 gm butter and ½ cup sugar.
- Beat well till it becomes creamy in texture.
- Place a sieve on the bowl, add 1 cup wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and sieve everything.
- Add desiccated coconut directly to the bowl and mix well with a beater.
- Now add 3 tbs milk and 1 ts vanilla essence and beat well until everything combined.
- Now make ball from the dough and flatten slightly with your palm.
- Place it in a baking tray.
- Repeat the process with the remaining dough.
- Make sure that there is sufficient gap between the cookies since they enlarge while baking.
- Preheat the oven and bake the cookies at 180 degree Celsius for 15 minutes.
- Cool the cookies and store it an air tight container.