Coconut Ladoo or Nariyal Ladoo is a very tasty and easy festive delight made only with 4 ingredients.ie. desiccated coconut, milk, sugar and ghee.
This melt in the mouth delicious ladoos can be prepared with fresh coconut also.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Heat 1 Ts Clarified Butter in a pan.
- Add 2 Cups desiccated coconut and roast for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 Cup milk and combine well till the milk get absorbed.
- Add 1 Cup sugar and combine well. Sugar starts melting. Make sure the flame is in medium.
- When the melted sugar gets absorbed and the mixture forms a shape, stop cooking.
- Allow the mixture to slightly cool down.
- Make crack free balls from the mixture.
- Gently roll them in desiccated coconut.
- It will taste good for 2-3 days by keeping in an air tight container.