A quick and easy banana pancake recipe also can be served as kids lunch box recipe which we can prepare without maida and eggs. This pancake is fluffy and perfect with the mild flavour of cardamom.
The crunchy bite of coconut makes the dish extra delicious. This contains jaggery, coconut, banana which are so healthy for us. Do try this recipe and enjoy with family.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Boil ½ Cup jaggery with 1 ½ Cup water till it melts.
- Cool it completely.
- Mash the bananas with a fork.
- Add 1 ¼ Cup rice flour along with ½ Cup grated coconut in it and mix well.
- Add ½ Ts cardamom powder, 1 Tbs black sesame seeds and 1 Ts baking powder.
- Pour the prepared jaggery syrup and mix well without forming any lumps.
- Heat a tawa and grease with some clarified butter.
- Pour a ladleful batter without spreading it with the ladle.
- Pour some clarified butter around.
- Flip and cook the other side also.
- Garnish with honey, fresh fruits and nuts.