Pazham Pori is a popular tea time snack in Kerala. Plantains (Nendran Banana) and all- purpose flour as main ingredients. Deep fried batter dipped plantain is all time favorite of each and every Malayalee.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Cut the banana into medium thick long slices. Do not make it over thin slices.
- In a mixing bowl, add all- purpose flour, rice flour, turmeric powder, sugar, salt and enough water to make a medium thick smooth batter.
- Heat enough oil in a pan.
- Coat the banana slices with the prepared batter and put those into the medium hot oil one by one and deep fry until its sides turns golden brown.
- Yummy banana fritters ready.